Sunday 12 February 2017

Make a brush from dog fur - DIY koirankarvasivellin

And what is going on here? Well....
My friend Heidi Ala-Renko was trimming her huge, black & beautiful 
Newfoundland dogs and I asked if I could take some fur/hair and make a brush....
she said yes.  And here we are....


Kaverini Heidi oli trimmaamassa Newfoulandin koiriaan ja pyysin saada ottaa turkista osan mukaani...
No, väänsin sitten siitä materiaalista siveltimen (ei kovin kaunis mutta toimii) ja tein....


I was really intrigued about what I can do with a dog hair.....
The material was so soft but I got beautiful, small and sophisticated hairlines...
I call it SÄRÖ (75x60cm) and you will find those letters from the piece (under).

Olin todella kiinnostunut, mitä siveltimelläni saan aikaan, ja syntyi sitten SÄRÖ teos (75x60cm),
löydät siitä kirjaimet s, ä, r, ö - kun katsot hetken, ylhäältä alaspäin liikkuu..


(under) Here they are, Helmi and Max and they have no clue about this blogpost :) 

Siinä istuskelevat Helmi ja Maksi, eivätkä tiedä tästä postauksesta mitään :)


It was very interesting experiment. I hope you will try this one!
Thank you for stopping by!


Kiitos, kun kävit täällä. Ja toivottavasti innostuit kokeilemaan :)



No comments:

Post a Comment